Six Bells Village – Circa 1903.
A close-up section of lower Six Bells from the un-posted Picture Postcard published by Messrs Morgan & Francis of the Pontlottyn Shop, Abertillery.
Points of Interest – The Arael Griffin Colliery Miners Institute can be seen at the (bottom of the image), the Vivian Cottages and the Coach and Horses Inn to the (left). Alexandra Terrace is (far left) with the Hafod Van Cottages (above). To the centre of the image from the top down are the houses on High Street, Jubilee Road (which was originally called Middle Street) and lower down, Bridge Street, again with hardly any houses on it.