Six Bells Village – Circa 1914.
A close-up section of Alexandra Terrace and Chapel Road, Six Bells, from a posted Picture Postcard, unknown publisher. Circa 1914.
Points of Interest – As mentioned, Alexandra Terrace can be seen (far left), with Eastville Road (upper left) and Windsor Road can be seen at the (top) of the image. The new Presbyterian Church built in 1905 can be seen (centre right), the old original Presbyterian Church was further down Bridge Street. At the (bottom) of the image are just a few of the many privately owned Coal Wagons with their various owners names painted on the sides, these were delivering the vast supplies up the valley to the various collieries on route and also used to bring the coal back down to the South Wales docks.