The Denture Institute – Oak Street Abertillery.
An appointment card for the Denture Institute, No.33 Oak Street and No.1 & No.3 York Street, Abertillery. The card belonged to a Mr Ridout of No.4 Victoria Road, Six Bells, Abertillery.
This is a large double sided card with the previous appointments, dates etc printed on the reverse.
Dated 13th September 1910.
The Denture Institute.
The Denture Institute was established in 1909 at No.33 Oak Street and No.1 York Street, Abertillery. The following year it also acquired the premises at No.3 York Street, Abertillery to enlarge its practice.
In March 1920 the Dental Institute at Oak Street moved to No.21 Oak Street, Abertillery. It was a Limited Company under the control of Mr George E. Wessendorf and had opened branches at Bethcar Street, Ebbw Vale and at No.5 Marine Street, Cwm, Ebbw Vale.